Alpinestars Tech 7 Boots Red Fluo/ Cyan/ Grey/ Black - Motocross Enduro Boots & Accessories
*All sizes are listed as UK sizes*
The Tech 7 Enduro boot features a specifically engineered, compound sole to provide Enduro riders superior durability, grip, feel and levels of structural rigidity. This CE certified boot promotes core stability and flex via a biomechanical pivot while offering excellent ankle protection. The boot chassis has been designed to give complete feel and optimized interaction with bike controls, while the innovative buckle system allows easy, precise closure.
• Upper constructed from innovative microfiber material that is flexible and abrasion resistant. Upper material is reinforced with PU for high levels of water-resistance and durability and improved weight-saving performance.
• Specifically designed compound sole provides ATV and Enduro riders superior durability, grip, feel and a high level of structural rigidity. The sole and footpeg insert are replaceable.
• Alpinestars developed TPU shin plate and medial protection are constructed from one single part for greater structural integrity and stability. The anatomically profiled shin plate features a dual closure system with an internal microfiber flap attached with Velcro® for a precise fit closure while the rugged and durable shin plate attached securely with a precision adjustable buckle.
• Wide entry aperture for convenience and allows broad ranging calf fit adjustment and support.
• The TPU medial side panel incorporates an advanced honeycomb rubber insert and is designed for excellent grip against the bike while guarding against impact.
• Innovative buckle closure system includes high-impact aluminium bridge closures, with memory settings and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure and improved riding performance. All buckles are replaceable.
• Contoured calf protector plate is injected with high modulus polymer for impact resistance and incorporates Alpinestars' developed blade flex system for greater precision control and movement, added protection for heel and Achilles tendon and helps prevent hyperflexion.
• New TPU ankle protection system incorporating a biomechanical link between the middle and bottom sections of the boot helping prevent damage to the leg by providing progressive force relief for torsional forces.
• Redesigned instep and Achilles accordion flex zones construction for superior comfort, control and support.
• Incorporating an innovative one-piece injected dual compound foot shell with co-injected hard toe protector and integrated steel shank. The shell is highly resistant to abrasion and impact, adds to the bootﾒs overall durability and improves boot's streamlining.
• Extended microfiber gaiter helps prevent excessive water and dirt entry.
• Internal 3D lining includes anti-slide microfiber suede on the heel to help keep foot in position.
• Soft foam reinforcement on ankles and collar for long lasting comfort and shock absorption.
• New, dual compound, removable anatomic footbed includes EVA and Lycra top for comfort and support ensures even weight distribution and reinforced heel.
• The Tech 7 boot is CE certified.
UK Orders Free Delivery. All Orders Over £300 From Europe & Scandinavia FREE Shipping
Even Strokes use Hermes or DHL depending on the size and value of the order. You will be supplied a tracking number and we will add your email address and phone number to the consignments so you will receive updates putting you in control of your delivery.
Our ‘Free Postage’ includes UK Mainland. All Orders Over £300 From Europe & Scandinavia have FREE Shipping. Charges apply to Ireland, Islands and Scottish Highlands and Europe ( Under £300 ). We aim to dispatch orders with 1 working day of the time we receive an order but this can vary on different products.We can post worldwide but please message us first for a quote as again.
We are happy to refund, or exchange goods based on the following conditions:
Items must be returned to us within 30 days of the day you placed the order.
Buyer pays return postage, unless otherwise agreed by us.
The goods need to be complete and undamaged with the original packaging.
Refund will always be offered as credit to use in store, in some cases we will offer a full cash refund.
If items are not quite what you thought, e.g misleading photo/description we will offer a merchandise credit. In most cases this will be minus shipping cost.
Although if the item(s) are broken or faulty, or if it was a blatant mistake we’ll pick up everything. Bottom line, we want you to be happy!