Renthal R3 chain 520 R3.3 x 118L
Renthal R3 chain 520 R3.3 x 118 Links - Renthal Motocross Enduro Parts.
Introducing the NEW Renthal R3 - SRSTM Off-Road Chain
Renthal are pleased to announce an upgraded to our R3 chain range. The new chain replaces the R3-2 O-ring seals and now incorporates Renthal’s SRSTM (self-regulating seals) system increasing chain longevity. The SRSTM upgrade brings with it a 40% increase in chain life at no additional cost, thanks to the improved sealing proporties around each pin.
The special SRSTM system is pre-loaded during assembly, creating a spring effect. As a chain wears, conventional O-rings and X-rings loosen their seal whereas the SRSTM has the inherent ability to regulate a constant sealing pressure against the side plates throughout the life of the chain.
Additionally the R3-3 chain has been upgraded with Renthal’s R4 Chain proven quad riveting manufacturing process. The rivet link has also been changed to for a hollow end to facilitate easier installation. Each R3-3 chain is supplied with a split link for easy track-side fitment and a rivet link for the maximum tensile strength.
• Shot-peened alloy steel side plates for high tensile strength and maximum impact load resistance.
• Nitrile Self Regulating Seals (SRS) retail a special vacuum injected grease around the critical pin and bush area, which extends the life of the chain.
• High carbon alloy steel bearing pins for excellent prolonged resistance to wear, for both road and off road riding conditions.
• Special finish: Gold coloured side plates and copper rollers prevent corrosion.
• Most perfectly matched chain for Renthal Chainwheels allowing maximum power at the rear wheel. This also extends the life of both the chain and Chainwheels.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Great products at an amazing price