Free UK Delivery
Shipping free over £300 Europe
Reach us on Messenger
No Hassle Returns
Within 30 Days
RFX Pro 2 Rear Axle Adjuster Blocks (Orange) KTM SX/SXF 125-525 05-12 EXC/EXCF 05-22
: In stock
: Rear Axle
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
RFX Pro Series Axle Blocks are designed to speed up & improve wheel changes with easy fitting and more precise alignment.
CNC manufactured from 7075 aerospace grade aluminium.
Pro Series Axle Blocks Features:-
- Laser etched RFX logo.
- CNC 7075 Aerospace aluminium.
- CAD designed profile for lightness.
- Tighter tolerances for improved fit.
- Alignment scales both sides for precision.
- Colour anodised for that factory bike look.
- Start with bike on a stand with the rear wheel raised from the ground.
- Undo rear axle nut and remove spindle.
- Lift chain of sprockets & remove rear wheel.
- Remove old axle blocks.
- Remove old axle block bolts.
- Remove the spindle from the axle block (KTM Only) to do this may require some heat and a vice, be careful not to damage the spindle.
- Re-fit the spindle to the new axle block (KTM Only) make sur to use red threadlock when doing this.
- Clean around the swing arm making sure clean and free of debris.
- Take the new RFX Axle Blocks and place on swing arm ensuring alignment and bolts are in position.
- Clean spindle and axle nut.
- Apply waterproof grease to spindle and wheel spacers.
- Lift the wheel into position and re-apply the chain.
- Insert Spindle all the way through and re-attach the axle nut, do not fully tighten nut.
- Align the wheel square using the axle blocks and adjust to set the chain to the correct tension (Check owner’s manual for correct tension)
- Tighten axle nut to correct torque as per owner’s manual.
UK Orders Free Delivery. All Orders Over £300 From Europe & Scandinavia FREE Shipping
Delivery: Even Strokes use Hermes or DHL depending on the size and value of the order. You will be supplied a tracking number and we will add your email address and phone number to the consignments so you will receive updates putting you in control of your delivery. Our ‘Free Postage’ includes UK Mainland. All Orders Over £300 From Europe & Scandinavia have FREE Shipping. Charges apply to Ireland, Islands and Scottish Highlands and Europe ( Under £300 ). We aim to dispatch orders with 1 working day of the time we receive an order but this can vary on different products.We can post worldwide but please message us first for a quote as again. Returns: We are happy to refund, or exchange goods based on the following conditions: Items must be returned to us within 30 days of the day you placed the order. Buyer pays return postage, unless otherwise agreed by us. The goods need to be complete and undamaged with the original packaging. Refund will always be offered as credit to use in store, in some cases we will offer a full cash refund. If items are not quite what you thought, e.g misleading photo/description we will offer a merchandise credit. In most cases this will be minus shipping cost. Although if the item(s) are broken or faulty, or if it was a blatant mistake we’ll pick up everything. Bottom line, we want you to be happy!