RFX Pro Disc and Caliper Guard (Blue) Universal to fit RFX disc guard mounts
: In stock
RFX Pro Series Disc Guards help reduce brake disc damage by preventing rocks and roost from hitting and damaging the disc. RFX Disc guards also feature a wheel spacer fitment to speed up wheel changes whilst the design still allows the calliper to be cooled by air for improved braking. Suitable for use with oversize discs.
- High strength plastic guard.
- Protects brake disc from rocks and roost.
- Accepts oversize 270mm brake discs.
- Allows air to cool the brake calliper unlike most OEM guards.
- Bracket replaces wheel spacer for quicker and easier wheel changes.
- Billet aluminium bracket construction.
- High stick 3M colour coded RFX decal.
- Multiple colour combinations available.
- Model specific bracket is required.
- Remove OEM disc guard, spindle nut and loosen spindle pinch bolts.
- Remove spindle and front wheel.
- Remove disc side wheel spacer and replace with new disc cover and mount.
- Re-fit wheel taking care to align the disc into the calliper.
- Insert the spindle and lossly tighten the spindle nut.
- With the bike on the floor and with the front brake on, compress the front forks to align the front wheel.
- Tighten pinch bolts and spindle nut.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.