Free UK Delivery
Shipping free over £300 Europe
Reach us on Messenger
No Hassle Returns
Within 30 Days
RFX Sport Plastic Throttle Sleeve (White) Yamaha YZ125/250 97-22
: In stock
: Throttle Assembly
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Sport Series Throttle Tubes
RFX Sport Series Throttle Tubes are an exact replacement part at a fraction of the cost of genuine parts. They are made from a Teflon coated Nylon Fabric which provide you with a smooth action.
- Replacement throttle tubes for all popular off road bikes.
- Uses the same cam profile as the OEM part for proper throttle control.
- Teflon coated Nylon Fabric provides smooth action.
- Will not scar bars like aluminium tubes.
- Open end design for use with aluminium hand guards if required.
- Slide the rubber boot down and disassemble the throttle housing, remove the old throttle tube taking care not to damage the throttle cables.
- Carefully remove grip from the old throttle tube if required.
- Inspect the cables and housing for excess damage or wear, clean and lube them or replace if required.
- Clean the handlebar and inspect for damage where the old throttle tube has been spinning on the bar if a ridge is present replace the handlebars.
- Slide the new throttle tube on the handlebar and lube using a penetrating lubricant preferably Maxima MPPL (do not use grease as this attracts dirt and makes the throttle stick after a short period of time).
- Re-assemble the throttle cables and housing again using some penetrating lubricant.
- Tighten the throttle housing in the correct position on the handlebars.
- Adjust the cable to the required (free play amount) of your liking.
- Rotate the handlebars to their maximum position to check proper operation of the throttle and correct cable routing, some re-adjustment of the cable may be required.
- Slide the rubber boot back over the housing.
- Cover the hole in the end of the grip with some electrical tape (To stop glue entering the throttle barrel) and apply a small amount of RFX grip glue to the outer end of the throttle tube on the outside diameter.
- Apply a small amount of RFX grip glue to the inside of the new grip and slide onto the tube.
- Twist the grip to the correct position and leave to dry.
- Apply RFX safety grip wire if needed.
- After the glue has dried again check proper operation of the throttle.
UK Orders Free Delivery. All Orders Over £300 From Europe & Scandinavia FREE Shipping
Delivery: Even Strokes use Hermes or DHL depending on the size and value of the order. You will be supplied a tracking number and we will add your email address and phone number to the consignments so you will receive updates putting you in control of your delivery. Our ‘Free Postage’ includes UK Mainland. All Orders Over £300 From Europe & Scandinavia have FREE Shipping. Charges apply to Ireland, Islands and Scottish Highlands and Europe ( Under £300 ). We aim to dispatch orders with 1 working day of the time we receive an order but this can vary on different products.We can post worldwide but please message us first for a quote as again. Returns: We are happy to refund, or exchange goods based on the following conditions: Items must be returned to us within 30 days of the day you placed the order. Buyer pays return postage, unless otherwise agreed by us. The goods need to be complete and undamaged with the original packaging. Refund will always be offered as credit to use in store, in some cases we will offer a full cash refund. If items are not quite what you thought, e.g misleading photo/description we will offer a merchandise credit. In most cases this will be minus shipping cost. Although if the item(s) are broken or faulty, or if it was a blatant mistake we’ll pick up everything. Bottom line, we want you to be happy!
Wrong one sent out to me no correspondence with seller poor communications I would not recommend the seller. 😕